Hey all! Hope you all are doing well!
So I have been nominated for a Leicester award by SarahKay! Do visit her interesting blog! Thank you SarahKay for the nomination and the interesting questions. Here are the rules, followed by Sarah’s questions and my answer. Here is how it works!
Here are the rules:
Thank the blogger who nominated you.
Display the award on your blog
Answer a set of 11 questions provided from the blogger who nominated you.
Nominate 11 other bloggers, each with under 200 followers.
Create your own questions for them to answer.
1) If you could only wear 3 make up products for a week what would you choose?
A. I think I am very dependent on my eye make up. I would stick with my eyeliner, mascara and lipstick.
2. If you could be an animal what would you be and why?
A. I think I would love to be a horse. But if I was not restricted by reality or physics alone I would love to be a centaur. Yes, I am a girl who loves centaurs more than unicorns! Don’t get me wrong I love unicorns too but I admire the combination of beauty and strength in a horse and a centaur has the mind of a human too. And I don’t mind having two rib cages!
3. What is the product you most want on your wish list right now?
A. I had liked a lipstick by this brand called Guerlain but it is so damn expensive, I don’t wish it in my wish list either.
4. What is your favourite go to make up look?
A. I am a South Asian with almond shaped eyes and I think smoky eyes look is my favourite. But it is damn tough to get it right, and not end up looking like an Adam’s Family character. Besides that I love Indian accessories a lot.
5. What is the last lipstick you wore?
A. This lovely pink shade by Lush.
6. What is your favourite Instagram account you follow?
A. Quite a few accounts but…There is an account called heylove_nail. Her nails are truly a work of art. Really worth some “hashtag – goals” deal!
7. Who is your inspiration?
A. So many people from my personal life to the public. In my personal life, my father is my inspiration. He is one of the old school people who loves his wife passionately and has been a very liberal father. Besides my love for reading, music and movies are all genetic gifts from him.
Outside of my family I like too many writers to mention here. I also cried the last time I heard this man’s story. His name is Dashrath Manjhi, just a regular guy but one who had to climb a mountain everyday to go to work and whose wife had to climb the mountain to get him his lunch. One day she feel down the hill and in a few days lost her life. This made the man so heartbroken that he began digging a road for people who had to take the way everyday. He was laughed at by people. But he kept on working for more than 20 years and finally there is now a road that people would earlier take two hours to climb but now can be traversed in a few minutes. I am saddened that he did this extraordinary thing for others but died an almost anonymous death. Others look at the Taj Mahal and think it is the greatest tribute a man has made for his wife, to me this man has paid a far richer and enduring tribute.
8. What is your favourite quote?
A. Rephrasing Zhuangzi’s quote:
“Now I do not know whether I was then a woman dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a woman.”
Or this poem too…
9. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
My longest dream was to visit Paris which I did last year. Really worth the wait. Now I really I wish I could see Italy.
10. What is your best beauty bargain?
If you do not count the ticket to Paris, I had great fun shopping in Paris. The same products cost twice or more in my country! Had a Bioderma haul and discovered this great concept of shower oils by L’Occitane.
11. What is your favourite way to unwind?
A. Listening to music, meeting up old friends, watching a good movie and strangely, as if a sign of growing up, looking after my house!
These are the bloggers that I wish to nominate for the award, and the question I wish to ask them. I don’t know how many followers they have, (more likely they have a lot,) but these are the bloggers I follow so I think they might have fun with this. Check out these amazing blogs for some fun content!
1. What is your most favourite makeup essential, meaning lipstick, mascara etc.?
2. What is the most outrageous beauty trend you have ever heard?
3. Who is your most favourite beauty icon?
4. What is the one makeup essential that you can give up if you had to?
5. What makeup does your office/college/school purse carry?
6. What image do these colours bring to your mind, red, pink, turquoise, black and white?
7. If you could play a movie character what would it be?
8. Which actor could play you if a movie was made on your life?
9. What alternative career, real or made up, would you be good at?
10. Good Food or love, if you had to choose one.
List of bloggers I have nominated
DeCasual Girl: FreeWriter 99